.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
I've read 8 books since the holidays have started. WOOTS. Ok, Bloom is AMAZING. Go Read It NOW! ;P
I've still got... 11 more with me now and I'm definitely going back to the library for another 8. Yayyyy.
So, sadly, The Art Camp has been postponed. Sigh. But I guess it's a load off too. Since we were really rushing.
Leona Lewis' Echo is very very niceeeeee.
As for tomorrow, I recommend a good book, orange tea, non-fat cranberry and blueberry Shine yoghurt drink, Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate and talks on the phone. Go do/eat/drink those things :D
I prolly will. But I have GOT to start reading the papers and TIME and get to my tuition homework and those 6 HCL papers. The work of a student is never done. (;
Jiayou jiayou. To all you normal sec school people who're still having school, it's the last day tomorrow so just bear with it for a few hours eh ;D for the O levelers, workhard and motivate yourself. It'll totally pay off.
Happy holidays y'all. Relax, sleep in, but don't forget to take some time to catch up with school so we all don't die next semester. >^
Bye guys.
posted @ 10:54 PM |
