.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
In the basement people, in the basement
School was so blaahh today. I honestly can't wait for the holidays. I've got so much reading just waiting for me to do ;D Gotta study too though. I'm determined not to feel like a disappointment again.
Anyyywayy, I watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and The Notebook today. N&N'sIF is not bad. Not great, but still not bad. The Notebook is NICE :D:D Oh and I have a new band love: Two Door Cinema Club. They're an Irish Indie, Electropop band. Album just released this year. It's not bad. Gahgahgah I'm still in LOVE with Metro Station wheeeeeeeeee. XD
Oh laptop running out of battery and I'm lazy to plug it in so I'll come back soon yeah. Bye for now ;D
posted @ 10:29 PM |
