.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Don't give up on me.
I'll take anger gladly. Disappointment is the one that truly hurts.
I've decided. Doing badly this semester has honestly opened my eyes. I don't think I've been doing my absolute best so it's time to step up and shape up. I'm going to make it up to my parents and to myself. Seriously, I'm resolved to trying. Truthfylly? I'm scared that I won't have the strength to see it through.
That's the problem with me you see, planning, thinking, dreaming, no problem, but when it comes to doing... yeah. That's a major obstacle for me. I'll admit it. I'm lazy, I procrastinate, I am sometimes apathetic and selfish, but I'm willing to change that. Motivation is seriously important, but I know now that you won't always find that people will say the things you want to hear. So, I'm going to pick myself up from now on.
I'm going to try not to give up this time. I can't give up. No, that's not right. I WON'T give up.
I'm stronger than this.
I'm braver than this.
I can do this.
NUS Highschool, I'm gonna kick your ass. Screw you if you think I won't make it. I say I can. No battle's ever lost till I make up my mind that it is so.
The pressures on, but it's time to fight back.
posted @ 11:05 PM |
