.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
It all began last night.
*Studying math for horrible math test*
Ian: "Have fun studying math. Math is your boyfriend. Love it. Hahaha (:"
Me: "Hahahah so SCARYY."
Ian: "Imagine getting married to a subtraction sign"
Me: "WORSE. A vector equation. Nightmareeeee"
etc. etc.
(And btw, I DREAMT OF VECTORS THAT NIGHT. o.o Hahaha crazy right)
anyway, to continue...
*Today after recess whilst climbing the stairs*
Me: "You know Gen, I have a newfound love. Math is my boyfriend! ;D"
Gen:" LOL. Yeah, Math is your boyfriend alright. You plonk it on the table and do it all night ^^"
Me: "HAHAHAHA. Wait no, you know, I don't do Math at my table. I do it in bed."
Us: "LOLLLLL HAHAHA" *Whoops almost tripped and fell down the stairs*
Aigh funny. I love you guys. ;D
And I'm angry with FB. It won't let me get "Married to Math" D:
(Btw, in case you're wondering, I'm carrying out the mission of becoming a nerd till the exams are over, so yeah, pardon the new form of craziness XD)
Operation Nerdify phase 1 complete. Ahahaha
posted @ 11:24 PM |
