.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
So the March holidays have officially begun, but it sure doesn't feel like it. I've got mountains of work to complete (which btw, I haven't even TOUCHED) plus, there're so many events on my schedule right now. Hmm. I have to complete 1 HCL test paper, 2 li jia wen das and a zuowen for tuition tomorrow afternoon. Should probably get that done by tonight. Blah it's a lot. I hope my group's model for the earthquake competition is complete if not I'll prolly have to go back to school tomorrow after tuition. Better check with Chen Wei. Gosh I better start work tomorrow night and try to get everything done by friday. Its not really possible. TT_TT
[You don't really mean what you say do you.
Everytime I see you it gets harder for me to bear. It's been easier to push you out of my mind but your presence breaks down my defences. I don't like being weak. I hate losing control. The worst part is that you don't realise. You don't care do you. Stupid idiot. Don't you dare expect anything from me when all you've given me is pain, agony and annoyance. Granted, there're good things as well... NO! ZERO. NONE.
I DONT CARE.
I'll make myself believe that.
Because I have to.]
Anyway, friday was pretty fun. Went out with Gen, Vivian and Sharmaine after school. We went to vivo and were planning on going to sentosa when it started to RAIN. Bleeeehhhh. Well, we still had fun shopping anyway. Hahaha Vivian's the only one who's immune to my shopaholic aura. XD Funneh.
I managed to find Verity the PERFECT birthday present. So I'm pretty satisfied. :D However there's still 2 more people's to think about. Ahh MUST GET THE PERFECT GIFT!!! Lolol.
So many movies to watch. SO LITTLE TIME ): I really do hope that I get to enjoy this holidays to the fullest. I sure do need a break from the insanity of the semester.
Happy holidays y'all (;
posted @ 8:17 PM |
