.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
I had the painting workshop this morning with SHERMAINE NAH! (The one who's so lucky as to be able to get her braces OFF already ;D) and and and I watched The Lovely Bones with Gen today. It was AWESOME! :D So sad Shermaine and Sharmaine couldn't come. Aww. Nevermind, another time then (:
AND I've come up with an... hmm... interesting birthday present of the ULTIMATE SIANZ person. Wahahahah. Trust me, it ain't gonna be nothing this time. HEHEHEH YOU BETTER APPRECIATE MY EFFORT OKAY. XP
Anyway, I think I'll sleep early today. Very tired. Must be the sickness working it's torture. heh. I have to wake up early tomorrow to do work to make up for this though. BLEHHHH.
Alright. Another time then darlings. Byeee.
posted @ 10:05 PM |
