.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
I feel everything, yet I am numb with emptiness. It is everything, and everything is nothing.
Moments.
He and I are simply moments. Moments full of emotions and feelings. Thinking is out of the question because we just can't afford it.
We're two opposites -- fire and ice. We're so blindingly different that it hurts. It doesn't help that we fight, argue and don't see eye to eye because all that's done is confuse us.
He doesn't know me. And I don't know him.
But I've finally realised the truth, and it's an almost shocking in its simplicity:
Frozen time. Detached, forgotten, live-in-the-moment, time.
Just, simply, two strangers, enjoying each others' company.
That's all there is to it, and that's all we'll ever be.
It's kind of sad when you think about it. That you can get so close yet never connect. But that's life. Moments come and go, and we just have to move on.
When you've lost something even before it even began, can that still be considered loss?
posted @ 10:56 PM |
