.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?
I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?
________________________________________
Sigh it's been a trying day.
With all the stress from school and added drama from all my ahem external sources, I'm just becoming really tired. It's like mental trauma. Too much in too little time. I can't digest it all.
Physics is DIEDIE DIE for BOTH modules.
Chem is okay cuz Ms Wong ROCKS (:
Math is "???" 'cause we started VECTORS. The horror. (I can't do vectors to save my life. Awww.)
English is alright. I can always handle english (:
Chinese is -.o Toh doesn't like me. D:<
Bio is great :D
Econs is ... ... XD
P.E. is HELL at 10am. Sun is HOT HOT HOTTTTTTT. Getting baked there.
AHHHHHH. [Insert name here] is SO ANNOYING I could cry. It's exasperating trying to guess what [Insert name here]
Oh my gosh I have no idea what TO DOOOOOO.
HELP ME.
OHHHH. One good thing that happened recently is that I get to spend more time with [a]. Aww yeah manz. ;D My new MOTIVATION is found. Hahahahahahahah. Remember to climb the stairs. ^^
posted @ 11:06 PM |
