.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
YO peoples, WARNING: This post is gonna be reallyyy long. Hehehe. I shall tell all of you about my ahem fun OBS experience...
Okay so we left from school on monday yeah, we ended up going to Pulau Ubin camp TWO. Which is the like bad one haha. Camp 1 is so much more awesome. Anyway, everyone was like "awwww so sad" but it wasn't that bad... YET.
Hehe so you all know I'm like the suayest person on earth right. So of course, here's incident number one...
Setting: Dinner, Day 1
What: JORGIN spilt CHILI ALL OVER ME. TT_TT So as if that wasn't bad enough, there's more. After I tried, to no avail, to save my poor clothes, I was sitting on the floor organizing some stuff and then decided to stand up. But guess what. C'mon. HILDA TAY KAI LIN was holding this mess tin above my head without my knowledge and I stood up and CRASHED into it. DAMN! If that wasn't the worse part, there was toothpaste all over the bottom so all the toothpaste went into my hair. Wahhhh. It was horrible. Even Evan (Our instructor) was laughing at me. SPASTIC RIGHT. Hahah.
Okay so moving on... Day two passed (surprisingly) without much incident. Went rock climbing. OH YEAH. Just remembered. DAMN funny. That stupid ________ was so gross. (Right Hilda) Purposly wanting to be the spotter for him. SO disgusting. Haha. Belaying was really fun. I think all the guys nearly died XD *Wince* Hahahahah. "Am I on belay?" "No you are not" *tightens rope* "THATS ME!!! DAMMIT!" LOL. This is why I'm so glad I'm not a guy ;D XD XP Wahahaha.
OKAY so ready for incident number 2? Here it is...
Setting: Camp 3, Day 3
What: TOILET OF DOOM Okay so camp 3 has NO TOILETS OKAY. So lalala guess where or what the toilets were? The girl's one is a TOTAL death trap it's like at this area by the fence with this little inlet by the sea. Okay so the fence, yeah, TOTALLY see through so if any boat were to pass by... yeah. And what's worse is that the area is completely ROCKY LIKE HELL. SO what happened to me? I nearly BROKE MY TOE 'cause of this STUPID ROCK THAT FELL FROM NO IDEA WHERE. Aigh it's insanity. The rocks were WAYYYY TOO SLIPPERY.
LOL! Speaking of no toilets. Each group (Watch) has a, as I like to call it, "Shit spade". Hahahah everyone was trying to avoid having to put it in their bag so it was like covet ops trying to shove it into other ppl's bag. Luckily I managed to escape that hell. Poor Yuki and Cherie. Hahaa.
SO It's time for incident number 3...
Setting: Dinner, Day 3
What: I was in the tent putting on mosquito repellent (which sadly doesn't have much effect on the mutant bugs on pulau ubin) when I heard hilda calling me. So I was like "Whattt?!?!?" She apparently wanted me to help her wash the mess tins from dinner. So I decided to get out of the tent and guess what happened? My HAIR GOT STUCK IN THE STUPID ZIPPER on the door. I thought I was gonna die if I didn't get it out. So I was screaming away and Hilda walked in my direction (There's no light there at all and she wasn't carrying a torch) and stood in front of the tent. She was like "
What? What happened to you now?" And I was like "SHIT!!! MY HAIR. ZIPPER. STUUUCCCKKK!!!" So she tried to help but when she did, I suddenly felt something wet SPILL ALL OVER ME Ahhhhhh. At that moment, I managed to pry my hair from the zipper and fell onto my butt. Owww. So I quickly tried to find the torch and when I turned it on, I was screaming "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU POUR ONTO ME!?!!". What was it you ask? TUNA FROM THE MESS TIN. TT_TT The whole tent smelt of tuna after that. Poured power and sprayed deo EVERYWHERE hahahaha. Sigh. Poor me righttt.
Oh my gosh. I'm dead now, can't type anymore XD Hahahah there're just wayyy too many more incidents. *Shakes head* I shall end here then. If you're really interested to know how unlucky I am, come IM/ SMS/ Call me kay ;D
BYES PEOPLE
posted @ 11:56 PM |
