.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
What do we want? What do you want? What do I want?
What is it that we wish to get out of each day? Meaning? Knowledge? Satisfaction?
Knowing that each day passes so quickly, blindingly fast in fact, we best make full use of it and be grateful.
Of course, life is sometimes taken for granted, and we can only regret when it passes us by. We must learn to treasure the time given to us.
Think about it; it is you who can bring change into your life. Waiting does nothing. If there's something we're unhappy about, just do something about it, if not, just forget it and let the grains of sand fall. Why waste your life worrying about it if you've decided not to do anything right? Things don't happen just because we will them to.
Flipping open my book of memories , I realise now that I have learnt a lot; and I will keep on learning everyday. It is true, you know, that hat doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Looking back, seeing now, I realise, truely,that life has given me a lot. Happiness, despair, anxiety, panic, peace, serenity, anger, hurt and desire. /i've been through a lot and my life has only just begun. Knowing that, it's time I understood that it is up to me to make the most of my time and I thank God knowing that I'll never be alone. It's not going to be easy, but I think I'm ready.
C'mon life, give me your best shot, I'll take what you give me and turn it into something I'll be proud to show the world.
posted @ 9:59 PM |
