.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
HEYYO PEOPLEZZ.
I AM FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!! :D
Hahahaha it's just AWESOME! Well I'll pretty much die when the script checking begins, but still... Awh yeah. REJOICE. SCREAM. SHOUT. CHEER YOUR LUNGS OUT. FREEDOM HAS FINALLY ARRIVED DARLINGS!
Hahaha. So I went to watch "My Girlfriend Is An Agent" with Ian today. My gosh the movie was SO FUNNY. Hahahaha. The toilet part was so epic. Lol. "*Soo Ji cleans floor then stares* *and stares* *and stares* then *looks up* and "JAEJOON!?!?!" *Jaejoon raises hand to mouth (so gross but so freaking funny) ;P* "SooJi??" *Soo Ji starts killing him with the mop* "YOU BASTARD!!! ASSHOLE!!!! IDIOT!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!" "
Lol and the sex part omg funnyyyy. Lobster and hammer; smash smash smash! Hahahaha.
Lol before the movie these two erm ladies walked over and asked us "Can we take a picture with you guys?" So of course I was like "Whaaat?!?" We both thought that they wanted to ask for directions. It was SO WEIRD. Just happily walking over to get coffee then suddenly some people come up and ask to take a picture. Sigh sigh. It's so spastic haha. Well they wanted to do some sort of survey. Ngee Ann Poly students. Topic was about "If someone comes to you for help, will you help them? Why? etc.". Technically, I think that wanting to take a picture is not considered "asking for help" lol so their system of annalysis is like er wrong. Heheheh.
Weeeellll, anywayyy, I'm so RELEIVED. Exams are OVER!!!!
HEYY my girls, it's TIME TO PARTAYYE. Shermaine, Gen, Sharmaine, Hilda, we're gonna make this holiday UNFORGETTABLE! ;D
TRALALALLALA. Class outing is tomorrow. I'll post then ;D Be back soon. Till then, BYEEE XD
posted @ 9:12 PM |
