.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Hahahaha I just suddenly thought of this funny thing Hilda Tay said last saturday night at the Night Safari.
"I tell you arh, if a ghost comes and tries to scare me, I'll FLASH HIM!" LOLLLLLL
She actually meant to use the camera flash to blind the "potential ghost". Hahahaha she really needs to watch her words.
LOL! Another funny thing today:
*We were at the field, the teams were just decided for the softball match against 308, a couple of us weren't playing, myself and Su Chang included*
Su Chang: "Eh, you wanna go play captains ball against 06? If we play against them, since we got so many girls, sure can touch the ball one"
Me: "The... ball? O.o ^^"
Su Chang: "Oh whoops, that sounded wrong hahaha"
Me: "Yeah man. Hahahahaa"
Su Chang: " Ok, ok. I meant sure can touch the CAPTAIN'S ball."
Me: "O.O The CAPTAIN??? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Su Chang: "Oh? Oh OH OH AH! It's even worse. HAHAHAHA"
Sigh sigh, good time, good times. Lol.
Exams are coming (BOOOOOOO!!!!!) must study hard all you NUS High students :D Good Luck!
posted @ 11:14 PM |
