.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Every time I see you, you take a piece of me.
So, it's been the same for the past two weeks. Tests, more tests, quizzes, assignments and projects. School sure is stifling. But I shant go into that, shant make myself miserable over such unfornunate events. ;D After all, there are so many who are less privileged right? Haha what a feeble attempt at optimism. So unlike myself >^
Anyway, setting school related madness aside, the holidays are definitely going to be A BLAST. Ahaha all the things we're gonna do, eh girls! FUN to the extreme. And HECK YEAH Shermaine, we're STILL dragging you along no matter what! TEE HEES. XD
So many things to accomplish. Ooh yummy, I'm going to do a "people montage" of europeans during my trip to Italy, Switzerland and France! (WOOOOHHHOOO) Haha. It shall be my new ART piece yeah ^^ AHAHA no worries, I'll be sure to share. Y'know it's going to be something to tide us over the sad life that is of an NUS High student ;P Everyone loves candy, no? I know I do. hee.
Woots can't wait for all THE SHOPPING, THE MOVIES, THE GOSSIP, THE GAMES (^^) and THE MEMORIES!
Get ready, get set, we're gonna rock the hols if it's the last thing we do. I am TOO SICK of boring lifestyles! XD Let's savour our freedom before they drag us back to school (technically, it's not the school that's horrific, it's the lessons and the homework, but still...) SAVOUR WE SHALL!
TRALALALALALALAAAAAAA~
Ignorance sure is a heck of a load of bliss ;P
posted @ 11:27 PM |
