. GRUNGE; ROCK THE WORLD

PROFILE___________________
Me. Rockin'
Ecly.23rd January.
%theLOVES;
# Singing
# Dancing
# Reading
# Basketball
# Gymnastics
# Ice Skating
# Magazines


%theDISLIKES;
# Irritating proud crappeople
# InformationOverloads


%theWANTS;
# TO SLEEP!
# Metro Station's Albums!
# Black suede lace up boots
# Fingerless leather gloves
# Ipod touch
# Self-control hahahahahah XD
# More time! (OVERWORKED)
# More determination
# LESS HOMEWORK!! ("none" preferable) ;D
# Intelligence
# To travel! :D



TAGBOARD________________




LINKS_____________________
Derek
Elena
EstherLaw
Gen <3
Huiwen <3
Ian
Joey
Kar Yee
Kimberly
Mei Zhen
Nicole
Lorna
Shahid
Sharmaine
Shermaine <3
Terence
Verity
VivianLau<3
Wei Tieng
Yuan Han
EXTRAS____________________

Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard




OLDIES___________________
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010





  • CREDITS___________________
    Weijie | prozac.puppets

    Listeners

    hits

    ROCK THE WORLD
    Monday, June 29, 2009

    I AM A DEPRIVED CHILD!! Yes right? Shermaine? Gen? ;D HAHA.

    WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

    LALALA.

    I REFUSE to be fail!!!

    2 years dealine...

    Two very very short years.

    TT_TT WAHHHHHHH.

    I AM DEPRIVED!!!

    ;D
    XD
    XP
    ^^
    >^

    ____________________________

    MUSIC Quiz:
    1. Put your music player on all your music, then shuffle.
    2. Press forward for each question.
    3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
    4. Tag 3 people.
    5. with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

    Questions:
    1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
    Headlight Disco – The Click Five
    Oh? Interesting. I want to get in your car and drive?? Haha. YOU being who eh?? ;D OH. So you say you’ve got control? The night is young? O: Why why why?? WANT TO DO SOMETHING ISIT?!? ;D

    2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
    2 Man Show – Timbaland
    OH! Great! I won’t be alone you say! But… WHY ONLY 2?!?!?

    3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
    One and Only – Timbaland
    Oh HOW NICE! HAHAHA Yes OF COURSE I am the MOST IMPORTANT person to them! SEE THIS?? I’m VALUABLE!

    4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
    Who’s Gonna Love You – The Pussycat Dolls
    O:!!!! SO YOU SAYING THAT NO ONE IS?!! OMG!!!!!! OHOH!! There’s still “Wait a minute…” So not ALL hope is lost right?!? :D Ohhhhh now I see. It says “Who’s gonna love you the way that I do…” AWWWWWW. How sweet is that?! ;D

    5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS THEME SONG?
    Love Me for Me – Ashley Tisdale
    Ah see! I love my friends, their quirks included! :D

    6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
    Without You – Christina Aguilera
    Whoa, SEE even when I don’t think about it, I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC! ^^ “What kind of world would it be without you…”

    7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
    Save Yourself – James Morrison
    HAHA! So that means that it’s “every man for himself” isn’t it! HOW TRUE! XD

    10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
    El Nin-yo – Tata Young
    OMG! GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THIS WEEKEND!! O:

    11. TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS?
    Blush – Aly & Aj
    “I will admit it, if you admit it; it’s harder than we both thought, it’s easy to fall apart, look where we are…” Well, my maternal grandparents have passed away… /:

    12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
    There’s Nothin’ – Sean Kingston
    AH!! HOW TRUE!!! There IS nothing dramatic going on!!

    13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
    Fall – Ina
    “You’ll be sorry that I’m not around, I will watch you out.” “I’ll be on the top just watching you fall” LOL. I’ll be “above” watching all of you fall into deep sorrow upon my death! ;D ;D

    14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
    Keeps Getting Better – Christina Aguilera
    Ha! That’s right, I KEEP GETTING BETTER. XD

    15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
    Thnks fr th Mmrs– Fall Out Boy
    AWW! How TRAGIC!

    16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
    My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
    AHH! HOW NICE OF YOU GUYS! :D

    17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
    Need to be Next to You – Westlife
    OMG! They DO??!?!? O: O: O:!!! ^^
    18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
    Rock Me in – Britney Spears
    Oooo you’re going to hold me tight and don’t let go. You’re going to take me in your arms and bring me close. Annndddd… WE’RE GOING TO ROCK! DANCE DANCE DANCE BABY.

    19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
    Dear Life – Anthony Hamilton
    Oh… so all about loving someone else eh… how predictable. Hahahaha.

    20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
    Golden – Fall Out Boy
    “How cruel…” HAHA Children are a torture you say?! Well, I know that now! >^

    21. WHAT SONG WILL YOU STRIP TO?
    Whoaa… SO YOU WANNA KNOW EH?!?!! HAHA LETS SEEEE.

    Winning Women – Rihanna (Ft. Nicole Scherzinger)
    LOL!!! OMG LOL!!!!!
    “…like to be in charge.
    When the heat gets too hot, they just keep turnin’ it up.
    Never let ‘em cheat-sheet, they just sweat, gotta go hard.
    Where those winning women thats really willing to take it off!”
    OMG!!! HAHAHAHA HOW FITTING!!! HAHAHA

    22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
    Remember the Name – Fort Minor
    HAHA! How smart. I remember his name and REPORT TO THE POLICE! LOLZZZ.

    23. WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHER THINK OF YOU?
    Embers & Envelopes – Mae
    Haha, that’s interesting. “We write to apologise, we ask to look past life as it goes by. I know we have sacrificed time, life, love, time to fly.”

    24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
    SuperGirl – Saving Jane
    OH NO! My identity is revealed!! O: hahaha.

    25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
    Operation Ground and Pound – Dragon Force
    HAHA I will POUND the person into dust manzxzs. LOL.

    26. WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
    Fame Infamy – Fall Out Boy
    Lol interesting… “When I’m home alone, I just can’t stop myself” ????

    27. WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
    Cinema Paradiso (Se) – Josh Groban
    AH! It’s an amazingly grand Italian love song. AWESSOMMEEE.
    (English translation)
    If you were in my eyes for one day
    You could see the full beauty of the joy
    I find in your eyes
    And it isn’t magic or loyalty

    If you were in my heart for a day
    You would have an idea
    Of what I feel
    When you hold me strongly to you
    Heart to heart,
    Breathing together

    Protagonist of your love
    I don’t know if it’s magic or loyalty

    If you were in my soul for a day
    You would know what is inside me
    That I fell in love
    At that instant, together with you
    And what I sense
    It’s only love.

    posted @ 5:57 PM |