.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Heyyyyzzxxz. Finally I'm back to post again.
Wahahha.
So, still so extremely busy. BLEH. Die. Physics. Die. Math. Die. Geog. Heh. Ok stopping this retardedness now...
Well, that craazy Terence Tim has made me stuck on "Fashion Wars" Lol. It's such a retarded and stupid game but I can't seem to not play it. Haha. He's crazy over it already. Well, I guess he finally cracked under his self-inflicted stress eh? XD
Lot's to do now. I have that math task to submit on thursday. AND WE'RE NOT EVEN HALF DONE. Crap. Still have that individual part to do. TT_TT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. Tomorrow must choing like *$%&$*$@^%^!@* haha.
Whee~ meeting my friends on Saturday. I wonder if I'll see Alex there. Hmm. I don't think so. Aww. Still fun anyway. I must remember to bring Mah Jong to go play. I haven't played it since the new year.
I'm going to do that family connection thing the school counselor sent us later.
Hehehehh. I just remembered my very erm. weird? dreams. Hehe > ^ XD Air vents, scaling walls, wet clothes, going to sleep... HeHEHE.
So tireeeedddd. Should go finish up math and go to sleep early... (how can 12am be early... Gosh so sad ain't it)
Well, I'll blog again soon, i hope. Till then. Adeu.
posted @ 10:21 PM |
