.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Some people can truly be VERY VERY stupid. Lol.
For example...
The other day, Shermaine and I were on a 963 bus and one guy and one girl from ITE dover came aboard. I was squished somewhat next to them and the girl kept staring at me. THE WEIRDO. (Yeah, you know, it seems that EVERYONE stares at me for NO REASON!! Weird huh, but anyway, back to the point...) After I alighted to change bus, I received this horrified text from Shermaine which stated that she was squashed inbetween the said two people and that they were talking as if she wasn't there. And GUESS WHAT they were talking about?? Dadadada "something about donno what how many times they had **x and licking where". So DDDDDDDIIIIISGUSTING.HELLLLO, what part of "PUBLIC transport" don't they get. It's hardly a place to be discussing such inappropriet things. Yeah you wanna talk, go on and talk somewhere where others can't SUFFER under the grossness of your words and the horrible sound of your yucky voice.
So anyway, it seemed that the two didn't even know each other! WEIRD MUCH! Who even talks about the above said things with a person they DON'T EVEN KNOW? ANNND the guy went on to talk about how he likes this girl but she treats him as a friend and rejected him THREEEEEEEE times. But he kept saying "if you don't like me when why you so nice to me. Why must reject me. blah blahh BLAHHHH" to the girl he supposedly likes. LAME LOSER MUCH! Retarded. Doesn't even understand the term FRIEND. AND kena rejected THRICE and he still wants to persist with his delusional logicless thinking. LAME! STUPID! RETARDED!
Some people like said guy are plain STTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPIIIIDDDD.
Yes, people can be supid.
Yes, I know a lot.
HAHAHA. Don't fault me.
;D XD
posted @ 10:50 PM |
