.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Over the edge and plummeting into the depths of despair.
I was supposed to be Art Club VP '09. For TWO YEARS I've been working HARDER than she had. I've wanted this the moment I stepped into AC. And what, it's all gone to waste now hasn't it. THEY DON'T EVEN CARE. SHE SCREWED ME OVER. FREAKING SCREWED ME OVER!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I TRUSTED HER. I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT. I CAN'T FREAKING BELIVE THIS.
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS JUST HOW MUCH IT MEANT TO ME. NO ONE FREAKING CARES.
I feel like disappearing.
No one will bother.
No one will care.
It will be goodbye; the end.
WHAT KIND OF VALENTINES DAY EVE IS THIS? FRIDAY THE 13th JINXED IT? HUH?!? HUH?!?!?!??
TT_TT Cold tears. That's not even possible. Unbelievable.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Sigh still, thank you Shermaine, Amanda, Huimin, Huishi, Abigail, Genevieve, Cherie, Vivian, Terence and even Yuxiang (o.o right) for the valentines gifts.
Happy Valentines day tomorrow.
posted @ 10:54 PM |
