. GRUNGE; ROCK THE WORLD

PROFILE___________________
Me. Rockin'
Ecly.23rd January.
%theLOVES;
# Singing
# Dancing
# Reading
# Basketball
# Gymnastics
# Ice Skating
# Magazines


%theDISLIKES;
# Irritating proud crappeople
# InformationOverloads


%theWANTS;
# TO SLEEP!
# Metro Station's Albums!
# Black suede lace up boots
# Fingerless leather gloves
# Ipod touch
# Self-control hahahahahah XD
# More time! (OVERWORKED)
# More determination
# LESS HOMEWORK!! ("none" preferable) ;D
# Intelligence
# To travel! :D



TAGBOARD________________




LINKS_____________________
Derek
Elena
EstherLaw
Gen <3
Huiwen <3
Ian
Joey
Kar Yee
Kimberly
Mei Zhen
Nicole
Lorna
Shahid
Sharmaine
Shermaine <3
Terence
Verity
VivianLau<3
Wei Tieng
Yuan Han
EXTRAS____________________

Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard




OLDIES___________________
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010





  • CREDITS___________________
    Weijie | prozac.puppets

    Listeners

    hits

    ROCK THE WORLD
    Sunday, November 09, 2008

    GAH! I have been SLACKING OFF too much! Blerghs. This is unacceptable. Wells, Exam week came and gone with it hardly dawning on to me till the last paper this monday. Weird eh. Went out many times this week. Went out last friday with shermaine to causeway point, menday with shermaien to bugis, tuesday... didn't go anywhere, wednesday went out with people from class to jurong point to watch quantum of solace, thursday went to school for Council meeting and then to tuition, yesterday... went to Ngee Ann City to Kino to buy Vampire Knight, sadly they only had 5,6,7 so i have to go buy 2,3,4 on monday.

    Oh yeah, Sharmaine and Dayna have got me HOOKED onto reading Manga. L.O.V.E. IT. Ahahahahhaha.

    Rights. So, today, I went for piano in the morning, was so frustrated because i couldn't seem to get the technique for the exam piece right. GARGH. Annoying. Ha. Then slacked throughout the afternoon... oh i cleaned my room a bit. Heh my mom says that if i tidy it up to standards i can get $50. Haha. Yeah, I am in DESPERATE need of money because i have spent it all on movie tickets, food and christmas presents. Sigh... money... Oh, okay, continuing, my family and I went to Auntie Sharon's house this evening... eh, it's actually yesterday evening haha, for a "get together". Apparently Alex has got a new foozball table. SO, I spent my time there in the basement with my brother, alex, ian, pippy, christopher, marion and ians 2 brothers. My brother and I were early because we forgot the time. heh. Started off playing pool. My brother won the first round and I won the second heee. Ian and his brothers came and they went to play foozball. Chris, Mars and Pip came soon after and christopher joined my team and we won the 3rd round. Pip and marion kept throwing the big bouncy exercise ball all over the room. It kept bouncing off the ping poing table, the foozball table, the walls, the cupboards, the sofa, the t.v. and the mirrors onto the pool table and interupting our game. Philip thought it was hilarious. Who knew someone so tiny could be so horrifying? Hahaha. Well, once everyone arrived, we went up to eat dinner. Rachel's quiche(sp?) was nice and Auntie Gek's noodles. After dinner, Christopher, Ian and I went to play cards with Alex and Julia. Played tai di, shithead, indian poker and hearts. After a while, we just went down to the basement again to play more pool. I tried playing but Philip kept interupting and there were like 6 of us at the table. Haha. So I went to sit on the bouncy ball to watch Alex and Sam (who came later) play ping pong. Philip took over Alex after a while so he came to sit with me. We acted as philip's "fans". alex: "Gayer than you"; me: "Riight". lol. Eh, I didn't realise that he's actually taller than me now. Fast. Heh. Well so we just talked somemore and he kept trying to hit me off the bouncy ball. I didn't fall, so awesomezz. yeah. XP Haha somehow, he's now my "3-in-1" lolzz. Joke. Oh, apparently, he also reads manga. Coolness. So we swaped hp no.s before I left, and then he recommended me some mangas to go read since i said tht i didn't wanna sleep. Hehs. So well, now, I'm reading manga! Sigh.
    Wow. I've typed so much! KEWLLLLLL. Haha compensation for not blogging for SO LONG.

    I shall be more diligent! Must blog more during the hols. Hehhhh. Well, see ys peoples.

    posted @ 12:27 AM |