.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Ok today, I drew this totally rawkin' em dude with totally AWESOME hair on my table. Yeah i do my best works on my table... ... Okay anyway, my emo dude. Yeah so you know how Derek and YuXiang like to screw around with my table. Yeah so I wrote "Please PLEASE don't draw/erase" Over my emo dude's head, in the faint hope that they wouldn't do anything to it. I was amazed when they didn't for the entire 6 hours of the day before we had to leave for the Science Centre.
So I was happily getting off the bus when I found out what they did. THEY TURNED MY EMO DUDE INTO A (as yuan han puts it) "awesome robo warrior thing" WHICH I SEVERLY DOUBT (I haven't seen it yet, but stil... ...).
AHHH. My table is so gonna get screweddddd. Ah crapppp. Derek is gonna draw junyis over my table. ALL OVER. Gonna DIE from SEVERE brain trauma and blindness.
Eh! I got an idea. I shall just totally leave whatever derek draws on my table. Except if its like some porno shit or like junyi's fat arse or smth. Then he'll eventually... (I hope) run out of space to crap. And then, I can blame him for vandalism if C.Lam has to ask. XD
Sigh, who am i kidding, I have not the slightest hope.
Hope my eyes don't die.
posted @ 9:40 PM |
