.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Ok so yeah, I haven't blogged in quite a while. Well, now, I'm in the com lab with shermaine and ewin and we're just trying to waste time before CLAM's class. Well, we had to run 2.4 last friday. Was pretty okay. I think I improved quite a bit. Anyways... BREAKING DAWN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed by MPH yesterday and was so pained that I couldn't buy it since I already pre-ordered the hardcover from amazon.com. GAH. It was shipped from the US of A last friday so it should arrive some time this week. Must get it sooooonnnn! Shermaine already collected hers since she ordered from popular. GARH. So so so so so damn agonizing to wait for it.
Bleargh.
Well, the weekend was kinda slack. I've still got so much chinese hw to do. Ahhhh. Procrastinator me.
Okay, later today, I'm gonna go out (by myself since shermaine can't go... :\) to get ewin her b'day prezzie. Sigh. Ewin must remember to get shermaine and I B'day prezzies next year horh! XD You never get for us but we keep getting for you. Unfair eh? XD XP ;D ;P
Well, CLAM's class is gonnas start now so gtg. Byezxsdxzx.
posted @ 9:49 AM |
