.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Oh gosh i haven't posted in SO LONG. Ah. Anyway, here I am, trying not to fall asleep. Been so very busy these past few weeks. One project after the other. Felt like I was buried under a mountain of homework, slowly cutting off the air supply to my lungs... ... Ok this sounds a bit haojing-ish.
Ha, speaking of haojing, I got some pretty good shots of him lol. Went on a picture craze a few days ago and Ewin, Shermaine and I were like "paparazzi-ing" everyone. heheh.
So well, lots to do now, still got physics and history projects to do. Yuan Han, Soh Jie, Yu Xiang, Shermaine and Ewin are in my group for history and Terence, Shermaine and Ewin are in my group for phyzz.
Sooooo, What other interesting things have happened.... hmmm........ Oh yes, I think Dayna and Sharmaine totally killed haojing's brain the day before we hadta submit the mads proj report. Haha. He was like so crazy. (Even more so than he normally is; shocking no?) ;D lol... ...
I've run out of things to say. So well, another time thenn... bye.
posted @ 9:24 PM |
