.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
It's official... I am a hopeless romantic. Red roses (long stemmed), black silk ribbons, notes, hugs, kisses etc. I'm a sucker for them. Sigh.
Now... let's see, what to blog about? Oh... I got it... crushes! Haha I know this is kinda weird but let's just see what I come up with shall we? ;D
So, apparently, we humans "like" each other due to a chemical in the brain called phenylethylamine(sp?) well let's not get into the scientific part shall we? I shall try to describe the feeling of being "in love" or so called. Well, it's quite undescribable isn't it? The thrill spreading through your body when you see him/her, heart going on overdrive, tendency to smile like an idiot and your thoughts all get mixed up. Guess those are just some ways to describe it.
Why do people get crushes? I have absolutely no idea, but one thing I do know is that they are not as important as they seem at the time. We, teenagers, are growing up, hormones kick in and well that's life isn't it? Crushes are inevitable... when we have crushes on other people it feel's like we're on drugs; on high. I guess we just gotta learn to ignore them. People will gossip but just ignore it, thats the most effective way(first hand experience here XP), so I've learnt. If the person you got a crush on is not a jerk, he/she won't pay any attention to the gossip either. If he/she does care about the gossip... well then that person is SHALLOW, and not worth your time.
We just gotta live and learn.
Time's up, I gtg. Blog another time (:
posted @ 10:50 PM |
