.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Some people just suck, plain and simple, and there's nothing we can do about it. Hardik from M08101 is one of those people. Damn I can't stand him. Sigh. I must try and ignore him at all costs. Irritating freak. bleh.
Hmm. I really think that my juniors are really horrible. I don't mean all, just a majority. [Note: SOME juniors]
Its all NUS High's fault for letting those retarded egoistic pessimists into our school, polluting the whole population. They argue all the time, disrespect their seniors and then blame their seniors for being mean to them cuz us seniors can't stand their attitude. I really don't get it. Why can't they think clearly? They're clearly at fault and yet they blame us. And when they do we just get even madder, which can't really be helped. Hey, you would be mad too if you were in my position. Then they argue with us even more, acusing us of things we aren't or didn't do. It's just so sad. I can't stand them. I wish that all those problematic juniors would get expelled.
I've heard that they're really noisy in class and that they don't listen to the teachers. What kind of students are these? Sheesh. NUS High's management, why did you guys let so many boys in and so little girls? The problem wouldn't be that bad if there were and equal number of girls and boys. The boys bully the girls and they hate life in NUSHS. Do you see what you've done?
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!???????
I can't believe how terrible they [the problematic ones] really are. I really cannot believe it. Proud snobbish egoistic retards. Why won't they just SHUT UP?
posted @ 12:29 AM |
