.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
Ok so, exam day, big whoopee. NOT. Bio was a breeze, physics was "OH CRAP DAMMIT". Sigh. So been prettaye lazeh recently. There's been so much work to do. I still have SO MANYYYYYYY projects to do, it's exasperating. So well, bio terrarium must hand in tmr. Lol the whole thing is overidden with moss. The crickets are maturing and thus becomming NOISEH.
Hmm, been listening to a few good songs recently Cassie - Is It You, Vanessa Carlton - Hands On Me, Shayne Ward - No You Hang Up, Janet Jackson - Feedback and Mariah Carey - Touch My Body.
Tmr the whole art club is going to the substation art gallery frm 5.30pm-8.30pm, should be fun. Shermaine, Sabrina, Sharmaine and I are most likely to go eat dinner after.
So been crapping around in school, doing weird stuff, having laughs. Haha, had CCA yesterday because tuesday was friday's timetable. Was so funny. "I WANT MONEY PLANT!" "Why you want? o.O" "'Cause Derek want" "Riight..."
posted @ 10:47 PM |
