.
Tiara & SupernovaTTL(Time To Love)
RihannaFire Bomb
Culcha CandelaMonsta
Metro StationKelsey
Dashboard ConfessionalBelle of The Boulevard
In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
And now I am standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say
I feel like I've lost the battle, I feel like giving up. Although I don't want to admit defeat, I don't have the will to carry on. Can't you see she's tearing us apart? She doesn't care about me, she only wants you. She's picking on me and you don't even know it. I'm hurting inside and I can't keep up my facade anymore. I'm losing you and I know it. She's taking away my joy and my peace. I'm crying and I don't even care.
posted @ 10:03 PM |
